Safe holidays in Chianciano Terme: all the necessary information!
Bookings and deposits / Voucher
For bookings already confirmed or for those who book before the 31st of May 2021:
- you can cancel your booking up to 5 days before your arrival date
- you can request to convert your deposit into a voucher of the same amount for your next holiday, which will entitle you to a 10% discount.
- you can assign or gift your voucher to relatives/friends who will receive a 10% discount, while you will be entitled to 15% on your next stay
- you can request to change your arrival and departure dates, subject to availability at our property
- Animation activities are guaranteed in compliance with the social distancing of at least 2 metres.
- The gym equipment can only be used with the guest's towel and will be disinfected after each use.
- Entertainment activities with children are designed and organised so as not to create crowds and to ensure that they have fun in safety.
- Play areas for children will be cleaned and disinfected if used.
- Outdoor shows are allowed while maintaining the interpersonal distance of both the entertainment staff and the guests by positioning the seats at the appropriate distance.
Cleaning and disinfection of the property
- We use specific medical and sodium hypochlorite-based products for all surfaces at the proper concentrations, supplied by an accredited company.
- Weekly cleaning of air conditioning and air exchange coils is carried out
- Each common room is cleaned and disinfected according to specific more thorough procedures
- Outdoor areas are disinfected every 2 weeks (or more often depending on the flow of people)
- Areas in contact with the public are continuously disinfected.
- The lifts are disinfected several times a day
Room cleaning and disinfection
- Rooms are disinfected at every check-out
- Linen is supplied by a company certified for bio-contamination
- We use specific medical products with a sodium hypochlorite base for all surfaces at the proper concentrations, supplied by an accredited company.
- In common areas: our spaces are large and it is possible to maintain a distance of one and a half metres from other guests.
- In the dining and refreshment areas: breakfasts and dinners are served in full compliance with the social spacing imposed by the regulations
- Breakfast is served as "table service" or " room service "
- Meals are served to a much smaller number of people than the total capacity of the rooms with a guaranteed social distance of 2 metres
- The entire staff is equipped with virus containment devices (masks and gloves) for their own safety and that of our guests.
- The entire staff has been trained in hygiene and safety protocols so that they can work safely for themselves and others.
- You can contact our Covid Manager/staff if you have any concerns or queries and report any symptoms in order to take all necessary precautions.
- Hydro-alcoholic hand cleansing products are available to guests.
- The use of a mask inside the hotel is not compulsory but it is good conduct when moving around the corridors and common areas, we will all use it to ensure both your and our safety.
- The hotel's public areas can only be accessed while wearing a mask.
- A containment protocol for suspected Covid-19 cases has been drawn up and can be put into action at any time by the Covid Manager
- Keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other guests and staff members.
- Do not stand on sofas or tables in the lobby.
- Do not leave personal belongings or luggage in the common areas.
- Only one person is allowed in the lift at a time - if you have no special needs, please use the stairs.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief if you sneeze.
- Please inform the hotel staff if you have a fever or flu-like symptoms.
- Thermometers are available at receptions to conduct body temperature checks.
- The water in the pools contains chlorine, which is a protective and disinfecting agent. For this reason, you can access it by diligently observing the basic rules of each pool and with social distancing.